I Have Returned -!

Update:


Sorry to have been away for so long. In the meantime, I passed my Viva and now have a PhD in Medieval History: hence radio silence while I completed the thesis and prepared. 

I now have until January 7th to resubmit the thesis with all the corrections (minor) agreed upon in the Viva. 



In other news, I have finished the third book of my dark fantasy series which can be read for free at the moment in its rough, unedited state, so if you would like to beta-read it for me (or just enjoy it before I get on with butchering it later) then feel free to check out THE BOOK OF CHANCE.


In OTHER other news, a short story of mine is in a charity anthology being published by PSG Publishing.  The anthology is called CHAMBER OF MUSIC, and my story is "The Snake Charmer's Pipe". Anyone who has read BOOK OF TIME may recognize one of the characters... it's a stand-alone spin-off of the Faustine Chronicles, so I hope it meets the approval of Faustine Chronicle fans!

Watch this space for more!


Comments