HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Quite a lot has been going on in my academic life, but my fiction writing has resumed.


HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!


Thanks for supporting me through 2014.




The build up to THE BOOK OF DEATH, the fourth in the Faustine Chronicles series, is approaching - I'm going to release chapters from April onwards, and have written about 20,000 words so far. It will hopefully be an introductory book for the series as well... I kind of want it to stand alone. My problem is that it was originally inspired by the Celtic Hero Cycle: the conception of the hero, the childhood of the hero, the deeds of the hero as a young man, and finally, the death of the hero. I'm not ready for the last part of the cycle yet... and since the hero is a Necromancer I feel like I can cheat Death a little. So I suspect that while this will be the last novel (at least, I think so at this point), there may be other short stories afterwards. 


One short story is already available to buy - you can find it in the anthology CHAMBER OF MUSIC, edited by Charlotte Ashley, available from Amazon, Smashwords and Createspace in paperback and various ebook formats, including Kindle, epub and mobi. 

Check out www.psgpublishing.com for more information - and if you buy, please note all profit goes to charity, and please leave an Amazon or Goodreads review!



Wishing you all a great 2015. 

C. M. R.

Comments